Our Current Projects with Funding Status (2017)
|#||Name of the Book||Funding Status|
|1||Al-Futuhat al-Makkiyya (vol-36 & 37)||Published|
|2||Kitab al Isfar (2nd Edition + New Translation)||Published|
|3||Ruh al Quds (2nd Edition + New Translation)||Funds Required|
|4||Rasail Ibn al-Arabi (vol-2)||Funds Required|
|5||Al-Futuhat al-Makkiyya (vol 1-35)||Funds Required|
|6||Anqa Mughrib||Funds Required|
|7||Al- Mahajja al-Baydaa||Funds Required|
To Fund any of these, or a new Project contact us.
- Last Updated: 31 March 2016 31 March 2016
- Hits: 2796 2796
Membership is a kind of support which Ibn al-Arabi Foundation seeks from all those who not only believe in the Sufi knowledge of Shaykh al-Akbar but are willing enough to contribute for its revival. So join us today and show your love and affection for the spreading of this Divine Knowledge.
|International||USD 100/-||USD 1000/-|
|Pakistani's||Rs 5000/-||Rs 50000/-|
Membership fee deposit details:
Bank Account Information for online deposit:
- Acc Title: Abrar Ahmed
- Acc # 3012-0006173-0001
- Bank Islami
- Branch: Chaklala Scheme 3 Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Get free books upon membership
- By Joining Ibn al-Arabi Foundation you can get any three books published by the Foundation as a gift.
- Life time members will get each and every book published by the Foundation as a gift.
- Join now and get access to the divine knowledge of Shaykh al-Akbar.
- *Standard postage and courier charges may apply.
For Further information contact Us.