Rasa'il Ibn al-Arabi (old)
- Last Updated: 28 February 2016 28 February 2016
- Hits: 1064 1064
Author: Muhyiddin Ibn al-Arabi
Translated by: Abrar Ahmed Shahi
Published in 2008.
Out of Print
Rasā’il Ibn ‘Arabī is the first contemporary Urdu translation of 12 selected Rasā’ils of Shaykh al-Akbar Muhyiddīn Ibn al-Arabi. The translation is contemporary and easy to understand.
- K. al-Wasiyya
- K. al-Fana' fi-l-mushâhada
- K. al-Jalâl wa-l Jamâl
- R. al- Shaykh ilâ-l imâm al-Râzî
- R. Hilyat al-'Abdâl
- K. al-Qasam al-ilâhi bi-l-ism al-rabbânî
- R. al-Anwâr
- K. al-Jalâla
- K. al-Alif wa huwa kitâb al-ahadiyya
- K. al-Mîm wa-l Wâw al-Nûn
- K. al-tarâjim
- K. al-Istilâhât al-sufiyya
The source from which we have translated these works is a book published in Hyderabad Deccan, 1948 by the titile of Rasâ'il Ibn al-'Arabî.