- Last Updated: 21 May 2015 21 May 2015
- Hits: 2216 2216
We at Ibn al-Arabī Foundation have seen a dream:
- Establishment of a comprehensive platform in Pakistan as a Resource Centre and a Library to house all the books/data/audio lectures in Arabic, Urdu and English languages available world wide with a view to coordinate the efforts /inspirations of the intellectuals/scholars involved in the research (tahqiq تحقيق) and translation (terjuma ترجمه) into contemporary Urdu Language of the works of Shaykh al-Akbar Muhyiddin Ibn 'Arabi.
- Introduction to the sciences of Shaykh al-Akbar Muhyiddin Ibn al-'Arabi to the interested individuals/organizations through introductory/advance short/long term courses and workshops/lectures for acquaintance with the universal ideas underlying his thoughts which are of immediate relevance today, as set out by in his books/works.
- Maintain and continue to develop/enhance the Foundation’s web site and make available to the public authentic reading and other material as waqf ‘amm with a view to develop a community of Ibn al-Arabi's sciences to let everyone interested to drink from this ocean without shores.
- To develop a community fully aware of the sciences of Allah (‘ulum billāh) as they are revealed upon Shaykh al-Akbar Ibn ‘Arabī.
- Work in collaboration with the International Organizations working for the same cause.